Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas At The Penders
On the weekend before Thanksgiving Lauren got the urge to start decorating for christmas so we slowly started with our tree and the decorations we had moved out here with.

Then black friday came alog and Lauren went out at 3:30 to catch all the hot deals and came home with all of my presents.
We went out tonight and bought the rest of our decorations. They include the small tea light holder on the table and the tall smowman on top of our block. We didnt post about our TV so here it is with our new candle holders and our nativity.Most important I pick out the candy and the smowmen.

6 comments:

Erin said...

merry christmas! your place looks great.

Brianna said...

I wish my tree looked like that! Wow, it is so bright. Hope you both have a Merry Christmas!

tekkno89 said...

your place looks good. did you guys get a real tree?

S'mee said...

It's beautiful, you did a great job. Merry Christmas you two!

granma and papa said...

Your tree is beautiful, you two have done a wonderful job. You make me want to cry, I miss you so much.

The Pea said...

Great tree!~ I wish I could see it in person. I miss you guys. Have fun in Vegas and kiss and hug all of the kids for us here in Snow land!