Monday, November 5, 2007

Spooky!

Happy Belated Halloween to all!
I tought you all would like to get to know some of the girls...I mean ladies (considering I am the youngest in the bunch, again.) I work with.

From far right to left in the back. Leilani (who started the same day as I did), Cheryl (the overall accounting pro), Kathy (Team leader for customer service), Jessica (other accounting girl), Mary Ann. From left to right starting with Nancy in the yellow shirt, Elaine, ME!, Brooke and Amanda. That is the Office Source USA team!


Accounting department! Cheryl, me, Jessica!

2 comments:

Erin said...

haha! some of those girls are serious about dressing up.
Too bad you didn't dress up. Just kidding! Your costume is great.

The Pea said...

Looks like fun! I was so glad to hear from Matt the other day tell him he needs to call more often. You look happy but I miss you both!