Friday, June 3, 2011

Hi. My name is Ainsley Ames

And I am 12 weeks old today. My mom is a little bit of a slacker and has not posted anything about me yet. We are starting to get a grove going and she has a little bit more time to do extra things. I have been an awesome baby, if you ask me.
I love to smile and talk. Most of the time I am really happy and love to play. I will play on the floor with just a blanket and I couldn't be happier.
Are you looking at me? I am getting really good at holding up my head. The only thing is I really don't like to be on my belly...I don't know why they keep making me do it.
I get really tired..and then...
I get really mad. My mom usually picks me up at this point and calms me down. She spoils me a lot and so does everyone else who loves me. Pretty much I have it made and everyone is wrapped around my little finger. Cause I'm adorable.

These are pictures that my Aunt Alie took of me. She can take amazing pictures and can always get me to smile!More to come later about when I was born and what has been going on the first 12 weeks of my life!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I almost feel over with shock when I saw that you updated your blog!

I love all these pictures of Ainsley. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

granma and papa said...

I love Ainsley's dialogue. The pictures are great. Happy to admit that I am one of the many around her little fingers.